Bear Cabin (2-4 people - strictly enforced)
Lakefront, 2 Bedrooms - 2 Queen Beds $1,990.00 per week
Hideaway Cabin (2 people - strictly enforced)
Lakefront, 1 Bedroom - Queen Bed $1,490.00 per week
Moose Lodge (2-4 people - strictly enforced)
Lakefront, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - 2 Queen Beds. $2,150.00 per week
Call for Holiday Rates, out of season per night stays (2 Night Minimum), special occasions.
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR DATES BY PHONE, THEN COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND MAIL YOUR DEPOSIT TO:
John & Kelly Dobek
8181 Cranes Watch Circle
Baldwinsville, NY 13027.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period may be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. (This does exclude all linens.) Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in containers provided by landlord. Recycle bins will also be provided. Waste must be contained to prevent attracting wildlife.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature may be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM.
8. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the cabins. Please dispose of cigarette butts in a safe and lawful manner, do not leave cigarette butts on the ground.
9. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, utensils and pots and pans. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them...
10. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage, theft or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants.
11. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 4 (four) weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period. After four weeks prior to the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord' discretion.
12. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
13. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
14. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
17. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming, boating, kayaking, canoeing or personal watercraft in or being around the lake. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they are in and around the lake. Tenant is hereby notified that the lake can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious as the cabins are in close proximity to Lake Colby.
18. Only legally owned and licensed firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
19. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
20. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
21. Tenant is advised that the property contains a stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
22. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher is fully charged. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
23. The property has smoke detectors as well as carbon monoxide detectors installed. Tennant will notify management without delay if a smoke detector “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
24. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
25. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
26. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
27. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
The Cabins at Lake Colby
You are the visitor. Thank You for stopping by.